Camera Cure1:1 Personalized Photography Workshop
Do you own a powerful camera and feel confused about how to make the creative images you know it can produce? Are you longing to capture the daily moments of your family’s life in photos that reflect the beauty that you see with your eyes? Do you crave a creative outlet that is accessible and satisfying?
Whether you are an aspiring beginner with “a camera and no clue”, or you are an experienced photographer looking for creative coaching and inspiration, sometimes you need guidance to close the gap between the beauty you see with your eyes and the pictures you make with your camera.
Camera Cure with photographer/instructor Danielle Cohen is a 1:1, fully-customized workshop designed to meet your individual photography goals. This customized 1:1 workshop will up-level your skills and confidence so you can take beautiful, fulfilling photographs.
You will learn to:
- Get out of “Auto” mode on your camera and take more creative control
- Create photographs that express the magic of your loved ones and your life in a non-intrusive way
- See your home and surroundings in new ways that open up rich opportunity for stunning photographs and creative expression
- Get out of your creative rut and “see” the world through a new lens
During the workshop you’ll get hands-on practice with me by your side. I’ll have specific exercises and practices for you, tailored to help you meet your individual creative and documentarian goals. These practices and exercises will support you beyond our time together and will continue to help you grow as a photographer and creative.
Camera Cure 1:1 Photography Workshop Includes :::
- A personalized curriculum for our time together based on your existing experience as a photographer and your individual goals
- 2.5 hours of hands-on time together (remote class is also available through video call for those outside of Orange County, CA)
- Personalized exercises and practices to use during and after your workshop
- 2 rounds of email support and feedback while you apply your new skills
This high-touch, hands-on, learning experience is priced at $500 because I really want to help you be able to make legacy worthy photos that will satisfy your soul and help to prolong the fleeting nature of the little moments that make up our big lives.
Don’t wait any longer to create proof of the beautiful life you have.
Click the button below to schedule your Camera Cure 1:1 Workshop now – openings still available for May!